WELCOME to CASA DE CUTAB CAMIGUIN GUESTHOUSE & CAFÉ!
- Reservations may be made via this website, thru Facebook – @casadecutabcamiguin, or thru the contact details posted below.
- Bookings are made final upon receipt of Notice of Booking Confirmation from Casa de Cutab’s reservation manager – either thru email or SMS or phone call.
- Cancellation of paid bookings (at least three (3) days before the check-in date) may be refunded with deduction of processing fee equivalent to 30% of the amount paid.
THE HOUSE RULES
Guests are kindly requested to observe the following house rules:
- Smoking inside the room is not allowed.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 noon the following day.
- Deadly weapons and illegal drugs are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the guesthouse.
- Please be considerate of other guests; do not make excessive noise after 10:00 pm.
- The management is not liable for the loss of your valuables. Please secure them properly.
- When leaving your room, make sure your room is locked and key deposited at the kitchen. Loss of key shall be charged Php 250.00.
- Please refrain from using any electrical appliances such as heaters, cooking appliances or flat iron inside the room that could cause a fire. You can use the kitchen for cooking.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room; you may use the tables in common areas to accommodate your outside visitors. This is for the safety and security of everybody in the guesthouse.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry/stay to individuals violating guesthouse policies and guidelines.
- Electricity in the island is not sufficient; electricity supply fluctuates from time to time. Kindly turn off your air-conditioning unit / lights / fans when you leave the guesthouse for your eco-tour.
- Please feel free to approach any of our personnel for your questions/requests.